Big data will represent a crucial new marketplace for enterprise storage solutions in the next decade. The market research and analysis firm outlined several requirements cloud storage service providers will have to meet in order to satisfy growing demand, including:
- Provide more efficient information and application delivery
- Reduce upfront investments
- Minimize internal IT infrastructure investments associated with unpredictable workloads
- Lower the ongoing costs associated with long-term archiving
- Enable near-continuous, real-time analysis of large volumes of data
It is inevitable that more Big Data application demand will speed up the replacement of traditional hard disk storage with Flash memory storage.
From the hardware up to the software stack, Aupera’s storage solution is freshly designed with proprietary patent pending technology. Our clients are able to choose and scale out the best option based on different applications and functions they want to achieve.